This record breaking fintech with a rapidly expanding London HQ is now valued at over £4bn. With international operations now spanning multiple continents, this business has organically developed an extremely reliable service. This has attracted some of the biggest global brands to its growing client portfolio.
Now looking to build out its own in-house tax function, there is a need to add a highly skilled corporate tax trained professional to support the businesses evolving tax strategy and global compliance obligations. In this role, which is ideally suited to someone moving in-house for the first time, you will support the Group Tax Manager directly on a broad range of domestic and international tax matters.
In this role you will:
- Manage the corporate tax compliance process for various international jurisdictions across the group
- Take increasing ownership for the financial reporting cycle in relation to corporate tax reporting and forecasting
- Support the continuing evolution of a risk-based approach to transfer pricing and various cross border initiatives from a corporate tax perspective
- Proven corporate tax advisory experience
- Financial sercvices exposure preferred
- Able to work in a fast faced and constantly changing business environment
- Varied and constantly evolving role
- Excellent bonus
- Progressive working environment
For a discreet discussion please contact Greg Dadson at email@example.com