An outstanding opportunity for an experienced UK & International Tax planning Senior Manager to work for this global multinational as a member of the global Tax team.
My client is a household name and a well established and respected global firm. A US business that has chosen London as its EMEA hub and one well known for offering great career options.
The below provides examples of the type of work that the successful candidate could expect to undertake as the UK and International Tax Planning Senior Manager
- Support Europe based trading, downstream, shipping and corporate group customers with timely advice, coordinating with internal and external SMEs to facilitate commercial decision making.
- Review corporate income tax returns for UK and European companies prepared internally or externally and related tax payment estimates.
- Manage and lead audit enquiries including ASC 740 provisioning
- Provide tax review of commercial contracts
- Participate as tax SME in business led projects
- Provide coaching to other team members and to finance staff with tax responsibilities in European subsidiaries
- Open to all relevant candidates but as a guide we are looking for someone at Senior Manager level + in BIG 4 terminology. Bachelor's degree.
- Work experience in corporate tax, in-house tax and/ or similar experience.
- Professional tax, accounting or law qualification
- Significant Corporate income tax experience, preferably in a planning role
- Tax experience and familiarity with European and other international tax regimes, including transfer pricing, Permanent Establishment, financing and indirect taxes.
- Oil and gas experience especially crude and products trading and Lubricants.
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Team player
- Ability to communicate professionally with both internal and external stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
A competitive £6Figure compensation package dependant upon experience is on offer for the successful UK and International Tax Planning Senior Manager - including a competitive salary, bonus and very competitive pension scheme.