Deutsche Post DHL is looking for 2 candidate one permanent and one 12 month maternity cover
Would you like to be a part of Deutsche Post DHL? If you join us where ever you are in the world, you will never be far from one of our vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or one of your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
The UK tax team is responsible for all corporate, indirect and employment tax matters within the UK The roles available are specialist corporate tax roles. Would you like to join us?
Are you keen to manage the increased compliance requirements and complexities in the area of Corporate Tax, Withholding Tax, Transfer Pricing and Tax Risk Management?
If this is something that interests you, read on:
Your tasks will include:
- Provide UK corporation tax compliance, project and advisory services
- Providing support to businesses on tax aspects of business projects.
- Tax and accounting technical skills required, implementing changes in legislation , often working to tight deadlines, supporting the businesses on commercial projects,
- Production of tax reporting to group.
- Response to queries from HMRC and filing of tax returns.
- Provision of tax support to UK businesses in preparing tax disclosures for their statutory accounts.
- Production of UK Corporation tax returns and IFRS tax reporting for UK companies statutory accounts and for group reporting.
- Liason with tax authorities
Your profile should be :
- Tax and accounting technical skills required
- Ability to implement changes in legislation
- Able to often work with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of UK corporation tax compliance, advisory and projects
- Knowledge of Transfer pricing and IFRS tax reporting for UK companies
- Good IT skills requited and ability to use corporation tax software
- 1 – 2 years PQE
- Degree and professional accountancy/tax qualification
- Amazing chance to be part of a international company with a leading position on the market
- Close coopertaion with businesses and colleagues both in the UK as well as around the world.
- Outstanding opportunity and responsibility
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
If this is something that interests you don’t hesitate and start your application.