UK Partnership Tax Manager
** BASED - MANCHESTER / LEEDS or LONDON as well as home working on offer**
You will be working in a team who are responsible for providing tax service for all of the partners withing the firm's across the Uk, liaising with them directly was well as the accounts team.
As Partnership Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Providing UK tax compliance & advisory service for a group of partners of the Uk law firm both resident and non-resident.
- Day to day management of a portfolio of partners' tax compliance
- Maintaining the partners’ tax reserves and arranging tax payments
- Review and liaise on UK and international tax payments, including journal preparation
- Assisting Head of Tax on ad-hoc projects
Ideally you will be a qualified Tax professional (ATT, CTA and similar) or qualified Accountant
As you will manage your clients’ UK and overseas tax reserves, you need good numeracy skills, as well as good communication skills as you will be dealing with stakeholders of the firm, auditors and HMRC.
Call for more details or APPLY WITH YOUR CV NOW.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role.