UK/US Expatriate Assistant Manager - up to £55,000 - London
Would you like to work for a no timesheet practice?
Do you want to join a firm where you can be the major part of the company?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join this growing Boutique UK/US firm.
Why join this firm?
- It is a no timesheet practice
- Flexible working is on offer allowing you to work a couple of days from home a week
- Gain exposure to a wide range of UK/US Expatriate Tax which you may have not had before
- They are a very supportive firm and will assist you with your transition to this firm
- Career progression is clear and achievable within the firm as demonstrated by the more senior members of the firm
As UK/US Expatriate Assistant Manager, you will:
- Oversee 3 junior members of the team to review their compliance and assist with the consultancy work which they may be undertaking
- Manage a portfolio of clients made up of mostly HNWI
- You will become the main point of contact for your clients
- Have very organic work in terms of the movement from compliance through to the more advisory aspect
The ideal UK/US Expatriate Tax Manager will have:
- The Enrolled Agent qualification and ideally at least with the ATT
- Have previous experience of UK/US Expatriate Tax
- Will have filed US Tax returns
For more information about the firm or the UK/US Expatriate Tax Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org