This is a newly created opportunity for a Dual Handler to join a growing, Top 10 Firm. The position will work across both their Expatriate Tax and Private Client services and the role reports into a Senior Manager who has a priority on ensuring work life balance within this service line.
The opportunity would be suited to an individual who is both EA and ATT/CTA qualified. The role will play a key part in the team's people development strategy, helping drive the planned growth of the team and develop junior staff. There are no barriers to promotion within the firm, progression is clearly based on your individual performance.
- Be an account manager for a portfolio of expatriate tax clients within the Expatriate Tax Group
- Assist in the development of the firm's expatriate practice
- Assist in the mentoring and development of junior members of staff
- Keep up to date with technical developments of tax law in the US
- Enrolled Agent
- ATT/CTA qualified
- Experience reviewing, preparing and filing UK and US tax returns