This well-established FTSE100 business process outsourcing firm, is instantly recognisable as a household name. With operations in more than 60 service centres throughout the UK and also Europe, Africa and Asia. The company assists its customers by providing customer service, back office, document management, information technology, and treasury services.
As a Tax Assistant, you will support the UK tax team with reporting for external purpose, UK corporation tax compliance and the group’s other day to day corporation tax requirements.
- Supporting the tax team in ensuring that the group’s compliance and reporting activities are completed in a timely manner
- Assist with other UK tax areas including residency certificates, withholding tax management, double tax relief claims, tax coding to the general ledger etc.
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Develop relationships with tax and finance teams
- Graduate or part qualified accountant
- Willingness to achieve a professional accountancy or tax qualification
- A degree at 2:2 or above
- Good IT literacy skills (Microsoft packages in particular Excel)
- Experience of accounting systems (SAP/Hyperion), or of a group finance function would be beneficial
- The ability to work within and across teams, understanding and managing those teams’ different priorities and expectations
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Private healthcare
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners: