This high-profile and complex global organisation operates in dozens of countries around the world. Following a strategic restructure and growth it has now created a new Senior UK Tax Manager position within the Group Tax & Finance team at the Global HQ.
Reporting directly to the European Tax Director you will provide tax advisory support on UK focussed advisory projects including R&D tax credits, transfer pricing, financing, M&A and Patent Box, working closely with colleagues in the wider Global Tax team.
You will also support on managing the UK tax reporting, compliance, governance for all taxes (direct and indirect). Compliance has been outsourced to an external provider and you will play a key role in managing that relationship. You will further support with the development, implementation and improvement of processes and governance frameworks whilst maintaining tax reporting and compliance standards.
- Identifying, driving and delivering process improvements of direct and indirect UK tax processes
- Provide tax advisory support on UK focussed advisory projects
- Technically reviewing, managing and driving the delivery of all UK submissions for tax reporting cycles and outputs for the Group consolidated Accounts under IFRS and the UK statutory financial statements.
- Collaborating with other parts of Finance and Global Tax colleagues to accurately forecast the ETR for the UK and understanding the underlying drivers affecting the UK forecasted ETR
- Timely delivery of UK tax (direct and indirect) compliance including analysis for R&D credit claims, patent box claims, capital allowances and tax payments on account, and providing total tax contribution information for the UK to the wider Global Tax team.
- Staying up to date with and providing updates on UK tax regulations and changes in HMRC practice
- Business partnering with both UK Finance and Commercial colleagues to ensure UK tax issues and potential solutions are communicated fully and keeping the wider Global Tax team apprised of this.
- Contributing to Finance Transformation initiatives which impacts the UK and working with corporate, regional and UK based Finance teams on this.
- ACA / ACCA / CTA qualified
- You will have prior experience of playing a key role in the tax function of a multinational company, providing pragmatic UK tax advice, as well as reviewing tax computations and submissions
- Demonstrates knowledge of UK Plc tax accounting and reporting as it applies to the UK and relevant international tax matters
- People management experience and influencing skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working, can work remote 4 days a week
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a fast growing organisation which respects diversity and values each employee's contribution toward achieving its business objectives. As an individual in the tax team, you will have the opportunity to contribute directly to excellence in both process and performance working alongside senior leaders in Tax and the Corporate Finance organisation.
For further details please contact Greg Dadson – firstname.lastname@example.org