I've been engaged by the largest of the Big 4 tax process and technology departments to Identify Tax professionals to support their Tax Management Consulting Business. You will get the opportunity to "Upskill and become a Tax Technology professional".
All systems training will be provided. The role is based at their central London operation. You will be trained in the most recent version of SAP (S/4HANA) where you will be advising clients on their SAP road-maps specifically for Tax, whilst learning on the ground in this role you'll get the opportunity to use and build on your previous Tax experience, acquire further systems knowledge and explore processes, reporting and data management.
Welcome to the future of the finance function.
- Previous technology experience beneficial (but not required)
- Previous tax compliance and/ or tax advisory work (beneficial, but not mandatory)
- Experience of working in teams
- Efficient communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisation and leadership skills
- Strong desire to learn new skills and technology
If you would be interested in such as position, please apply.