Private Client Tax Manager
The Tax and Treasury Recruitment company are currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to manage a large and varied portfolio of clients with complex US and/or UK tax affairs. Working for a firm that is over 40 years old, the successful candidate will be joining a firm which prides themselves on how they work- with clarity, transparency and friendliness.
As a manger you will be responsible for supporting junior members of staff and supporting a range of the following clients:
- Privately Owned Businesses
- Partners in US and UK Partnerships
- US Taxpayers
- UK Taxpayers
- US expat individuals
Required skills and experience:
- ATT qualified
- Enrolled Agent (EA) or CPA. A CTA qualified individual is desirable but not compulsory.
- 5 years’ experience working in a practice environment
- Experience of dealing with bills
- Experience of signing out US/UK tax returns
- Experience of managing junior members of staff
The successful candidate will be working in an excellent working environment which provides professional development opportunities, for example first Entry Level Tax Assistants currently sit of the Board of Directors in this firm.
If you would be interested in learning more email email@example.com or apply to this advert if you would like to be considered for this opportunity