US/UK Private Client Tax Senior - London - up to £45,000
This growing Top 40 firm are looking for a US/UK Private Client Tax Senior to be the client's primary point of contact and be responsible for preparing a client's US and/or UK tax returns and subsequently review the returns once they have been prepared.
The firm will work with you to manage your career from beginning, offering personalised advice and seeking input from you as to what programmes you want to see on the Learning Calendar. Examples include:
- Building your brand and networking
- Report writing
- Delegation and effective feedback
- Impact and influence
- Managing priorities and expectations
The team support employees studying for any of the 20 different professional qualifications including:
They support you from initial discussions about which qualification to choose, through to study plans, exam technique, results day and helping staff to apply their knowledge to the workplace.
Tax Senior Role:
- Responsible for running their allocated client list
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of clients
- Should be able to identify possible issues and planning opportunities with their client list and discuss such issues
This individual will ideally be a qualified member of the ATT and preferably qualified to practice US tax such as Enrolled Agent or CPA.
Contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com for further information.