US/UK Tax Assistant Manager - London - £45,000 - £55,000
This US/UK Tax Assistant Manager will ensure that clients receive a high level of service at all times, as well as getting involved in the billings process, ensuring clients are charged the appropriate amount.
As US/UK Business Tax Assistant Manager, you will:
- Provide advice to clients
- Undertake increasingly complex reviews of US and/or UK tax compliance
- Involvement with more complex consultancy and research projects
- Develop and build relationships throughout the firm as well as externally; becoming a point of contact within the relevant group and the wider firm
The individual should have:
- The ATT qualification and be qualified to practice US tax such as Enrolled Agent (EA) or CPA
- Can demonstrate they have gained tax experience and operated at a similar level within a practice
- Experienced in preparing and reviewing complex US and/or UK tax returns
This US/UK Tax Assistant Manager is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop and progress to Tax Manager and potentially beyond and looking to undertake professional development such as the CTA qualification.
Contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com