US/UK Tax Dual Handler
Working alongside one of my favourite clients whom I have been a preferred supplied supplier for a number of years, I am looking to recruit an experienced US/UK Tax Dual Handler at Manager grade.
This is a very fast-paced and dynamic tax boutique based in London and known for their enviable reputation and expertise within the US and UK tax market.
Three top reasons to consider this Firm:
- The Partners are all committed to offering a fresh approach to their Partnership; offering a relaxed and transparent way of working
- They are flexible in terms of structure as they are dynamic enough to mould around people as opposed to people having to fit into their structure
- The scope of work and responsibilities that they offer their staff
- Working from home; from management upwards, they all work from home and offer a superb working arrangement for others
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Qualified (ATT and EA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable tax compliance and advisory experience in a similar environment
- Be confident, engaging and enthusiastic in personal and professional approach
What glassdoor says:
"It's so refreshing to be part of a firm that actively supports, encourages and champions you and your ideas, whilst receiving unrivalled exposure to some really great work."
This is a highly sought-after opportunity and as such the deadline for applications will be the 31st July 2018. Please apply ASAP if this interests you.
For more details contact Rebecca English on 0207 26963220 or at Rebecca.email@example.com