My client is a growing accountancy practice who specialises in meeting the needs of private clients and their businesses in Fulham, Chelsea and south west London. Their aim is to help businesses fulfil their potential and our private clients to achieve their goals.
Many of their clients stay with them throughout their business life and beyond into retirement, allowing them to fulfil the role as trusted advisors. Frequently they are the first people clients turn to for advice.
In order for them to deliver such high levels of advice and support, they look for talented people to join them, people who can add value to their clients, who will think logically with initiative and are interested in delivering the best possible outcomes for clients while delivering the highest levels of service. They want people who can help them to deliver intelligent solutions that will enhance client's position.
Tax administration for the US Tax team.
Supporting a team of people
Their US tax department specialises in helping those with US tax responsibilities. The team assists people with their filing obligations, bringing and keeping their US tax affairs up to date.
They understand there are a range of issues clients require assistance with including:
- Completion of individual Federal US resident and non-resident tax returns (Form 1040 and Form 1040NR)
- Streamlining for delinquent filers
- Preparing expatriation returns
- Preparing and submitted Foreign Bank Account Reports
- Claims for Foreign Earned Income deductions
- Claims for Foreign Tax Credits
- Schedule A -Itemising your deductions
- Completion of State individual Tax Returns
- Planning for moving to or from the US
- Planning of UK/US profit extraction from companies including the resolution of both the Repatriation Tax and the GILTI Tax
Your role will be to support the administration of the team in a smooth running practice.
Passionate, Autonomous and Diligent.
Administration exposure within a service facing environment.
Any study can be supported.
A base salary and wider benefits package.