A multinational construction business with an exceptional project portfolio is looking to hire a VAT Accountant into their centralised tax team for the first time.
Reporting into the Head of Tax, you will have responsibility for all compliance affairs as well as process enhancement and progressively take on additional advisory responsibilities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the VAT returns including intrastat, EC Sales, CIS Monthly.
- Assist in provision of tax technical advice to the business on VAT, Customs, CIS and other taxes;
- Enhancing systems including preparing for Making Tax Digital in April 2021;
- Preparation for Domestic Reverse Charge
- Day to day query handling;
- Process development and documentation
This will be initially 12 months contract with a view to permanent in the future.
For further information please contact Jade Hawkins 07557 231 548.