Up to £50,000
- Are you looking for an in-house move?
- Do you want to broaden your tax experience?
- Do you want to work in a supportive environment?
What is great about this role?
- The opportunity to add value through personal development and tax advisory
- Opportunity to work in a mixed tax role and broaden knowledge
- Flexible, supportive and friendly work environment
As VAT Accountant you will be involved in;
- Responsible for all VAT related issues
- Involvement in corporate tax matters and identify global mobility risks
- Development and management of 2 reports within the finance team
- Advising non-finance specialists on tax issues as a subject matter expert
What do the team think?
"An environment that is flexible, challenging and innovative"
"Supportive colleagues and lots of direction given where needed"
As VAT Accountant you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- Indirect tax experience with desire to broaden experience
- Hard-working, interpersonal and willing to go outside their comfort zone
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.