Pure VAT advisory role with a leader in cloud computing services.
We have been engaged by a leader in cloud computing services to identify a VAT advisory manager to support the group's European operations. The role will provide technical and commercial VAT advice to senior business stakeholders across the region. This is an ideal opportunity for an advisor or manager looking to make their first move into industry.
- Advise business units on UK and European Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all activities.
- Assess the Indirect Tax risk of the business operations, making strategic decisions on the position and ensuring continued positive reputation with tax authorities.
- Identify opportunities for increasing the group's VAT recovery.
- Review of UK and international VAT compliance.
- Ensure operational effectiveness and continuously improve the integrity of systems and controls.
- Work with regional and global stakeholders on VAT initiatives.
- Act as a key member of the Tax leadership team, providing ad hoc support where required.
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- 3-6 years VAT/Indirect Tax experience in a corporate environment
The next step
Please contact Ben Shepherd for a confidential discussion on +44 20 7429 4480