VAT Advisory Manager/VAT Senior Manager required by Worcester Accountancy Firm
Your new company
VAT Advisory Manager/Senior VAT Manager (full or part-time and very flexible with home working) required in Worcester by a forward thinking and progressive Accountancy Firm. Due to expansion, this is an exciting time to join this Firm's established VAT business playing a pivotal role in their continued growth plans. The Firm's client base ranges from charities through to large international businesses and you will be working with colleagues across their international network of offices.
Your new role
As the VAT Manager/Senior Manager you will be an influential member of their VAT team.
Your duties include:
- Advising UK and international clients on the VAT and other indirect tax implications of the new trading arrangements with the EU and other international trade issues
- Advising charity and other not for profit clients on VAT liability of income and VAT recovery including partial exemption methods
- Discussing the VAT implications of residential and commercial property developments with clients
- Advising affected clients on making tax digital.
- Monitoring budgets and agreeing fees
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Contributing to business development activities
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will ideally be CTA qualified or HMRC trained and experienced in managing a diverse portfolio of VAT clients with strong communication skills to build rapport with existing and new clients
What you'll get in return
This award-winning, inclusive Firm offers flexible working arrangements and a culture where you are valued and treated fairly and with respect.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.