A Fortune 500 group based in Essex is currently seeking a VAT Analyst to join their rapidly growing finance function. This role will have significant scope for progression and is a fantastic opportunity for a VAT specialist to further their career by joining a global company.
- Responsible for VAT compliance, including preparation of returns, EC Sales list and Intrastat reporting
- Preparation of various VAT reconciliations and assisting with VAT reports and analysis.
- Assistance with financial close processes, month/quarter/year-end and rectification of issues that might arise.
- -At least two years working within a VAT or Indirect Tax position either in-house or practice
- Ideally applicants will be technical and confident, able to easily build relationships with a variety of personnel
- Experience working in either industry or a large complex business.