VAT Assistant Manager
Package: Up to £55,000 + benefits
Ambition is working with one of the top 20 UK’s leading accountancy practice seeking a VAT Assistant Manager. Based in central London, you will have a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading firm known for their work as private client advisers across a broad spectrum of sectors.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Advising clients on many aspects of VAT advisory, dispute resolution, transaction and liability matters.
- Experience dealing with charity and not for profit clients.
- Experience working on landed estates and private client matters.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong technical skills and up to knowledge expertise in dealing with VAT issues.
- Desirably have experience of land and property transactions, partial exemption and business/non-business apportionments.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Experience in business development.
- CTA qualified or be studying towards the final stages of the qualification.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to work under pressure dealing with complex matters in a timely process.
If you are interested in this role apply directly or for more information, contact Timo Turnley on 0207 4307 263.