VAT Compliance Analyst
Our client is a privately owned market leading medical technology developing company, due to be listed later in the year. It is a fast growing business with a busy Indirect Tax team. Due to recent increased demand for indirect tax services, the business are looking for a VAT Compliance Analyst to support the Group Tax Manager with filings and returns for around 3 months.
Producing a range of physical products, this will be a varied and challenging position with a focus on UK/EU VAT compliance and operational process change. There is potential to stay with the company longer as they expand and grow.
- Prepare monthly UK and EU VAT returns, and accounting and reconciliation reports;
- Prepare monthly Intrastat and EC Sales Lists returns;
- Liaise with external advisors and provide data to them by agreed deadlines in an agreed format;
- Assist in providing indirect tax support to the commercial side of the business and communicating with non-tax finance team members;
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
- Strong Excel skills are essential- experience with pivot tables and VLookup
- Prior D365 experience a bonus.
- Excellent client facing and relationship building skills, coupled with commercial awareness.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
The next step
Please contact Rebecca McKerral for a confidential discussion on 07920 759470