Indirect Tax Compliance Senior Associate required by Top 4 Birmingham Firm
Your new company
Indirect Tax Compliance Senior Associate (with flexible working arrangements) is required by one of the world's leading professional services organisations covering 158 countries. This Firm works with some of the most successful organisations across the world including dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses. This Firm is a market leader in global indirect tax compliance services providing clients with indirect tax compliance services globally with a key focus in EMEA.
Your new role
As the Indirect Tax Compliance Senior Associate within this Firm's Tax Compliance team, you will be joining a leading provider of technology enabled compliance and integrated advisory services across a range of clients. You will be working with a portfolio of clients and ad-hoc global indirect tax compliance projects, wider indirect tax process projects and assist clients on issues such as overseas registrations, e-filing, potential impact of new overseas indirect tax legislation and tax authority audit support.
- Dealing with client financial data and processing into our Indirect Tax Technologies
- Running and reviewing the client specific exception reports produced by the technology
- Reviewing draft returns before final review by Managers
- With Manager support, co-ordinating timetables, and contractual scope to ensure delivery against compliance obligations
- Indirect Tax technical and accounting review of draft returns and client specific exception reports
- Selecting specific transactions for further review
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful Indirect Tax Compliance Senior Associate, you will have excellent VAT technical knowledge, EMEA VAT experience along with excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a highly professional Firm and Team that is offering an excellent remuneration package along with flexible working arrangements (full or part-time, remote or 100% hybrid working contracts) and a clear path for career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.