This VAT Manager position will give you the opportunity to take responsibility for all Indirect Tax processes and controls, and ensure that the business is operating in a truly VAT efficient manner.
This is a global group of higher education institutions, offering a range of courses to 80,000 students worldwide.
- Acting as the subject matter specialist in both VAT compliance and VAT planning and strategy
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and schedules
- Advise the wider business on VAT matters in a way which facilitates efficient VAT handling
- Liaise with tax authorities, external advisers and auditors
- Remain abreast of VAT developments in legislation and how this may affect the wider business
- Excellent knowledge of UK & EU legislation and compliance
- You will have a professional qualification, such as the CTA or equivalent
- Experience of working with advisers and tax authorities
- Strong capabilities in discussing complex VAT matters with non-tax professionals
- Very competitive basic salary
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Work alongside highly experienced finance professionals