VAT Tax Manager
My client, a Big 4 firm, is seeking a VAT Tax Manager to join their expanding and very successful team.
Salary: up to £75,000
This Big 4 firm are looking to expand their Indirect Tax practice by the addition of an VAT Tax Manager. This role will provide you with the opportunity to meet clients and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever-changing tax specialities. You'll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution and global enterprise tax solutions.
Why join this firm?
- Flexible working - they allow you to choose your diary and dress for your diary
- Market leading team - opportunity to work with some of the biggest clients that the market has to offer
- Remuneration package - offer a competitive salary accompanied with a wide range of benefits
- Career progression - chance to progress to Director is realistic and achievable
- Previous experience of working at Assistant Manager/Manager level within VAT.
- Previous experience of winning work and ability to generate further fees from the existing client base.
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0207 269 6337.