Delighted to be engaged by a multinational conglomerate to support on the hire of a VAT Advisory Manager in their team in Brussels.
This is a pan European role supporting their centralised Indirect Tax team on planning and Indirect Tax counsel.
Specific responsibilities include but do not exceed:
- Providing VAT advisory support to the business
- Reviewing and analysing VAT legislation and advising the business on opportunities for savings
- Manage and analyse inter company transactions and provide solutions to optimise cash-flow
- Work with tax technology team to manage automation initiatives
- Manage any changes related to supply chain are updated in SAP
- Work on EMEA audits
- Managing positive relationship with Tax authorities
- Mitigate against business risk exposure
- Stakeholder relationship management.
Competitive salary package and benefits on offer in addition to an opportunity to work for a hugely diverse and progressive business.
For further information on this position and the wider European market, please contact myself directly on 07557 231 548.