Are you an experiecned Indirect Tax professional specialising in the retail field?
Pure are working on the lead role for a renowned retail entity, with headquarters in South London .
This is a broad and diverse position, straddling high level strategy as well as the compliance process.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for Indirect Tax compliance process, including VAT returns, European Sales Lists and Intrastat submissions.
- Identify process and system improvements, and driving process change within the business to enhance the quality of VAT / Intrastat / EC Sales reporting
- Lead quarterly meeting of the Tax Committee and co-ordinate the SAO certification process in respect of all taxes including the maintenance of tax risk registers
- Working collaboratively with Tax Authorities in relation to Indirect tax matters
- Dealing with enquiries and audits as they arise with support from the wider Tax team and external advisers
- Actively participate and lead in cross functional projects from a VAT / tax perspective from scoping, through to implementation, being the point of contact for queries across the business
- Management of junior Analyst
This will be a 12 month assignment with likelihood of extension, £70-90,000 per annum for the right profile.
Please contact myself for further information Jade Hawkins 07557 231 548