This interesting private group is the global custodian to a wide variety of assets. These assets include investments into listed corporates, real estate and private equity funds among others.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, you will be part of a small commercially engaged team. Based at the global headquarters in London, you will provide indirect tax advice and support across the business and its group companies.
- Ensure compliance with tax legislation in the UK and where applicable where international activities are carried out.
- Completing VAT returns with good support from the finance team
- Working with external advisers when required in respect of specific projects and legislation.
- Disseminate tax changes to those who need to be made aware and assist in any work required to implement changes to accommodate these changes.
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure that the group complies with HMRC regulations, which may include liaising with third parties, for example construction companies, real estate companies or accommodation and pharmaceutical companies, on major projects
- Liaise with HMRC regarding projects and compliance matters and maintain a good working relationship with them.
- Ensure any VAT changes to our accounting systems reflect the legislation and are fully tax compliant.
- CTA, ACA or equivalent qualification
- Strong indirect tax knowledge
- Experience in completing VAT returns
- Knowledge in PAYE is beneficial but not essential
- Experience working within property/real estate or retail is a bonus
- Able to discuss indirect tax technical matters in plain language.
- Competitive base salary, bonus and pension
- Truly unique and varied opportunity
- Central London location in suburb offices
- Flexible working
- Free gym on site
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and holiday between Christmas and New Year
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alin Brekke at Nebula-Partners directly;