Up to £65,000
Are you an experienced VAT/Indirect Tax specialist operating at Manager level?
Do you want a progressive role that offers a clear path to progress?
Due to consistent growth across the VAT team, a Manager is required to work in the London office of a nationally recognised accountancy practice.
What's great about this role?
- You will have exposure to the VAT Partner and Director from day one
- You'll play a pivotal role in the future development of indirect tax within business
- Assist with the running of a well-established VAT team
- Effectively and promptly provide sound advice to clients in all areas of VAT
- Act as a key figure within the VAT team, aiding and overseeing the delivery of the team's work
- Manage and nurture the VAT team, provide practical advice to and develop the junior team members
To succeed you will have/be:
- Proven experience across a broad range of VAT issues gained within a practice environment
- Confident handling a dedicated client portfolio
- Leadership experience
- CTA qualified (although this is desirable and not a prerequisite)
For further information, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.