VAT Manager sought for highly regarded VAT team in Bristol with impressive growth plans.
What is great about this firm:
- This forward-thinking firm welcome various flexible working arrangement ranging from part-time, flexible working and reduced hours contract
- Dynamic and established team
- Varied client portfolio
- Excellent career progression
Due to recent promotions within this Big 4 are searching for VAT talent ideally within the international cross-border space.
VAT Manager Responsibilities
- Undertake detailed planning and implementation of VAT work, ensuring the provision of an effective and cost driven service to clients is in line with budgets.
- Working on complex indirect tax projects ranging from cross border VAT issues, providing detailed tax advice around corporate transactions including detail due-diligence and VAT recovery
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working VAT Manager to join a structured and established VAT team in Bristol.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and call my direct line on 020 7269 6324
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.