VAT Manager - Crawley - up to £52,000 + bonus + flexible working
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest and fastest growing tax advisory teams in the south east.
My client is looking for a VAT professional to join their growing tax advisory team as a VAT Manager. The position would suit a motivated dynamic individual who would like to broaden their VAT expertise within a diverse and growing tax team.
You will have 3+ years' experience working in a VAT role, ideally within a practice environment. You will likely have a mixed compliance and advisory background, though UK VAT experience is essential. Exposure to international VAT matters is a plus.
Responsibilities would include:
- Technical research for a breadth of topics
- Drafting reports and letters of advice for a wide range of clients and industries
- Liaising with clients and attending meetings
- Reviewing work of more junior members of the team
- Review of VAT compliance work from other teams within the practice
- Ad hoc advice on a wide range of VAT matters for the firm's diverse client base
Examples of some of the work you would be involved in:
- Advising online retailers on the VAT requirements for their international sales
- Reviewing businesses' VAT systems and compliance to identify areas of weakness or opportunity
- Advising property businesses on the VAT efficient structuring of their plans
- Working with businesses to make changes required following changes in VAT rules
- Implementing partial exemption special schemes
If you have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills, including monitoring timetables and budgets
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
They can offer:
- A competitive market rate salary
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Agile working hours and office space to allow you to have a good work life balance
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan and Enterprise Health schemes
- Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm with an incredible progression path. Contact Maisie Horrell on 07855746366 or email email@example.com to discuss further.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.