This is a newly created in house VAT Manager role working a market leading business based in the east midlands.
Market Leading International business
VAT Manager, reporting to senior members of the tax team you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and reviewing of Indirect Tax submissions,
- Providing Indirect Tax guidance and advisory service to the business.
- Managing relationships both internally and external.
- Implementing guidelines and procedures within the scope of responsibility, reviewing the quality and efficiency of these in order to formulate recommendations for improvement in line with best practise, statutory requirements and business objectives.
- Managing risk within the Indirect Tax Compliance function including ensuring that Senior Accounting Officer obligations are met.
You should have a proven track record in VAT / Indirect Tax gained from working in a professional services environment. Along with a suitable tax or accounting qualification.
Market leading basic salary plus benefits.