Are you looking to take on an Indirect Tax leadership position? My client, an admired retailer, seeks a strategic senior VAT professional to take the lead on the group's VAT affairs.
Working within a developing Tax and Finance function, you would be accountable for strategic advisory, process optimisation, in addition to compliance review and team management.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying opportunities to optimise Indirect Tax position
- Raising Indirect Tax profile internally by maintaining close relations with other finance and commercial functions
- Managing relationship with Advisers/Auditors and HMRC
- Reviewing case law and legislative changes
- Reviewing and optimising processes for more efficient compliance processes
- Mitigating against tax risks
- Management of small team of analysts
- Ensuring all returns are reviewed accurately and submitted in a timely fashion
- Identifying savings
- Management of information provided to stakeholders
- & more
For further information on this position and the wider in-house Indirect Tax market, please contact Jade Hawkins 0207 429 4426.