- This firm has an amazing array of clients to work on, ranging from technology start-ups to FTSE 100
- You’ll work directly to partners and directors, and learn from the experienced team.
- There’ll be client interaction from day one and potential to manage accounts.
- Opportunities to progress.
- Entrepreneurial style business.
- Exposure to domestic and international VAT issues and projects.
You’ll need VAT advisory experience gained in a UK Big 4 or Top 20 practice, and maybe freshly CTA qualified (or on your route to be)