This is a newly created Senior VAT Manager role working in house for a Global PLC based in the Midlands with remote working. This is an ideal role for an experienced VAT professional looking for a career enhancing role.
Global PLC business based in the Midlands
Senior VAT Manager - In House
- Act as the primary point of contact for all VAT matters
- Oversee the Group wide VAT compliance processes
- Advise on and manage the indirect tax impact of business development,
- Ensuring that any VAT risk is appropriately managed
- Proactively manage VAT agreements with HMRC
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline VAT processes
- Maintain VAT technical awareness
- Advise and influence Tax Leadership on matters relating to VAT and the impact this has on the Group.
You should have a proven track record in VAT gained from working in professional services environment, along with ability to operate at a senior level with a high degree of autonomy.
Market Leading package