Following continued growth both in the UK and Internationally, a newly created VP for Partnership Tax role has been created to join this 10 person Tax team. You will be reporting directing to the Head of EMEA and Asia.
Our client is a globally recognised Financial Services boutique specialising in investment banking, M&A, restructuring, structuring, private equity, venture capital, investment management and significant corporate transactions. In recent years they have been leading some of the biggest transactions in a variety sectors internationally and have built a reputation for excellence and delivering best in class products and services.
Reporting to the EMEA and Asia Tax Director you will take responsibility for the UK and International LLP with a mix of Partners and corporate members. More specifically responsibilities will include:
- Manage member current and capital accounts, including annual true up of tax reserves
- Admission of new members, including reviewing contracts, HMRC registration, calculation of drawings
- Resignation of members; preparation of final tax reserve statement
- Preparation of individual members annual tax return packs
- Self-assessment payment on account for all individual members
- Preparation and distribution of annual RSU statements
- Annual filing of employee related securities (fka Form 42)
- Cash-flow reporting for the partnership
- Preparation and management of salaried member review testing
- Liaising with HMRC on tax compliance matters
- Process renovation to position the tax team to support future growth of the business
- Tax review and sign off to comply with CCO and DAC 6 regulations;
- Managing RSU schemes for LLP members
- Provide support to the Senior Corporate Tax accountant, as part of the monthly provisioning and corporate tax filings
- Participation on global and local tax projects, as necessary.
You will be a qualified Tax professional (either ACA/CTA or ACCA) having trained with a reputable firm. Partnership Tax experience is indeed desirable and strong UK and International Tax as well. You certainly must be a strong communicator and be able to hold your own with high earning investment banking professionals.
Between £80,000 and £100,000 plus excellent bonus potential and benefits.